Sample Champion is a powerful real-time software tool designed for high precision acoustic measurements.
With Sample Champion you will be able to measure the Impulse Response of a room, or analyze loudspeaker Frequency Responses using the MLS (Maximum Length Sequence) method. It has been designed for acoustical technicians, sound engineers, scientists and students. Sampling rate 5 kHz up to 192 kHz, 2 channels, 24 bit support. FFT length up to 64K points.
- Audio Quality Plugin: SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), THD and THD+N (Total Harmonic distortion), IMD (Intermodulation Distortion)
- Filter Banks Plugin: BUTTERWORTH, CHEBYSHEV low-pass, band-pass and high-pass analog filters IEC 1260 Octave and 1/3 Octave band filters
- Waterfall Plot Plugin: 3D Cumulative Spectral Decay
- Room Acoustics Plugin: Reverberation Time, Early Decay Time, Definition, Clarity, Centre Time, Log Squared Plot, Schroeder Plot, Step Response Plot, Cumulative Energy Plot, Inverse Schroeder Integration
- Enhanced View Plugin: Energy Time Curve, Spectrogram, Nyquist Plot, Phase Unwrapping, Minimum and Excess Phase computation, Minimum Phase Impulse Response Plot
- Impedance Plugin: Loudspeaker impedance measurement, Thiele-Small parameters computation
- Transfer function, Cross-Spectrum, Coherence, Auto-Correlation, Cross-Correlation measurement. Correlation Meter, Stereo Check.
- Post-processing functions, File averaging and operations. Spectra merge. Spectrum smooth.
- Automatic time latency calibration
Sample Champion is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-05-15. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
Sample Champion (version 3.8) has a file size of 3.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 462 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.